Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The times- they are a'changin.

I know I talk about Narnia a lot, but I think it is because that show was a milestone of me growing into an OLDER kid position in CYT.

And now looking at where I am now and where I was then, a lot has changed.

Attitudes, friends, relationships, my faith.

Basically, I think I like the PERSON I have continued to become between now and Narnia, but I sure do miss some of the PEOPLE I surrounded myself with back then.

But as the famous chain e-mail says.
Some people stay for a moment and some a season. (ooh first bold word in my blog)
But regardless of, it's still fun to think back to that. I also think Narnia was a last bit of almost ZERO responsibility. (I mean we always have some, but it seems like you hit 16 and responsibility goes through the roof. I can only imagine 18)

Time for bed. Working from 9-5 and then school all night plus SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and GLEE are on TV! Gotta love Fox Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment