Wednesday, September 30, 2009

so... many... shows.

I am somehow trying to fit about 9 productions in 4 weekends.

This weekend is GREENROOM and I am seeing Into the Woods (FCC) again.

The following is NOTHING (sadly... there would be one weekend completely open just to make it harder to cram all the others)

Then, the following weekend would be Greenroom's Noises Off and my friend, Kara's The Matchmaker at her school. (CLS)

Then comes (what I believe will be) Godspell (CYT ROCKFORD) Friday Night, Les Miserables (CYT DUPAGE) Saturday Night and then church and possible Greenroom rehearsals take up sunday (otherwise that will be Godspell night)

The following week brings High School Musical which I believe I am working. (and hopefully straying away for the Hobbit on Sunday maybe?)

That following week kicks off "tech week" for The Good Doctor which runs Wed and Thurs Night. Then RIGHT back into HSM Friday (and again hopefully straying away Friday for Little Women at Johnsburg and then GREENROOM Sat night either as a BG FINALIST or a FINALE MEMBER)

Followed by Oliver and Wonka the following weekend.

And SOMEWHERE in there... I am seeing Hairspray at the Marriott with Mom and Tracy (well Rachael... but she's my Tracy ever since camp)

That's how many shows?

Greenroom
Into the Woods
Noises Off
The Matchmaker
Godspell
Les Miserables
High School Musical
The Hobbit
The Good Doctor
Little Women
Greenroom
Oliver
Willy Wonka

13 Shows.
Why are shows always running at the same time? Why can't we spread them out a little bit more?
But hey, most are free... and I work now :)
And if I was IN an actual show (excluding Good Doctor) I wouldn't be able to see all of these so... hooray I suppose.

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment