Monday, January 4, 2010

Ephesians 4:29

Just a verse I wanted to remember.

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I wish I could say I follow that as much as I like too. Sadly, I don't. I mean, I do not swear... at all, never really been a struggle for me but sometimes I'll say something small out of anger like "Gah they are so stupid" or something like that. I know I'm frustrated but in the long run, it's not uplifting. Gonna try to work with God to improve on that.

Mercy it's late.
Had 2 GREAT conversations tonight though, and I learned a bit about myself, AND I have some things to pray about now. :) God is great even if sometimes his lessons don't end til 3ish am.

(REHEARSAL, SCHOOL, and LIFE START UP AGAIN TOMORROW! I'M SO READY! BRING IT ON 2010!)

1 comment: