Sunday, January 24, 2010

Other blog nobody but Mary knew about...

I deleted my other blog tonight.
I WAS reading through the entire Bible all the way and posting about it but I just fell behind and I know myself. I don't want to set myself up for failure.

I still want to read through it all the way at some point. But I started reading Crazy Love again and I think that there are other ways God needs me to learn about him. If I'm stuck just the next passage a night, I'll get stressed when I'm behind, or when I forget I'll feel bad. Also if I am tired, I won't keep an open heart to what I should read. Ill finish the chapter and then go to bed.

This is better I think.

Off to read Crazy Love and hit the hay before midnight! WOAH!

Here's praying my cold goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment